But First Coffee Unisex Jersey Tee
"But first, coffee” is a one-line coffee saying that has been printed on many images. The origin of the meme is unclear, but it became known by the 1990s. A 1994 translation of the 19th-century novel The Karamazov Brothers by Fyodor Dostoevsky reads:
“But first, coffee—Yulia, Glafira, coffee!”
“They All Want To Change the World. But First, Coffee” was a headline in the Washington (DC) Post in April 2000.
"But First Coffee" Unisex Cut Jersey Tee fits like a well-loved favorite with durable print, it will be a walking billboard for years to come.
Processing & Shipping
- Made in the USA
- Ships from the USA
- Free Shipping for all orders to the USA
- Free Worldwide Shipping for orders above $74.90
- $5 flat Worldwide Shipping rate for orders below $74.90
- Processing time usually takes 2-3 days for all orders
- Shipping time usually takes 5 business days for USA orders, 7-9 business days for Worldwide orders.
- No surprise fees at checkout
Fit & Feel
- 100% Soft cotton.
- Light fabric.
- Keeps its shape after washing.
- Runs true to size.
- For the perfect fit, please check the size chart below.
- Cold machine wash (30C or 90F)
- Do not bleach. Medium tumble dry.
- Iron steam or dry medium heat.
- Do not dry-clean.
|XS||16.5''/ 42cm||27''/ 68cm|
|S||18''/ 46cm||28''/ 71cm|
|M||20''/ 51cm||29''/ 74cm|
|L||22''/ 56cm||30''/ 76cm|
|XL||24''/ 61cm||31''/ 79cm|
|XXL||26''/ 66cm||32''/ 81cm|
|XXXL||28''/ 71cm||33''/ 84cm|